Welcome to Clicklaw
This site provides legal information, education and help
for British Columbians. What is here for you?
Solve ProblemsUnderstand your rights, solve legal problems
Your daily life
Your legal system
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
- I'm the executor of a will; what are my first steps?
- I've been dismissed (fired) without just cause
- I'm applying for probate; where can I find forms?
- Our marriage is over; do we have to go to court?
- I want to find out about BC disability benefits
- What is a representation agreement?
- I'm facing foreclosure
- + View all common questions
New or updated questions
- Where can I find rules, forms and guides for court?
- Family, civil & criminal law - what's the difference?
- My friend's partner hurt her. How can she stay safe?
- I want to learn about the new BC Family Law Act
- I'm in a family court case; will the Act affect me?
- How do I make a complaint against my lawyer?
- We want to start a refugee claim in Canada