Welcome to Clicklaw
This site provides legal information, education and help
for British Columbians. What is here for you?
Your daily life
Your legal system
- I'm applying for probate; where can I find forms?
- I'm the executor of a will; what are my first steps?
- How do I apply for welfare?
- I want to find out about BC disability benefits
- I've been dismissed (fired) without just cause
- What is a representation agreement?
- Our marriage is over; do we have to go to court?
- + View all common questions
New or updated questions
- ▶ I'm trying to find a will
- ▶ How do I know if a will has been probated?
- ▶ I'm a single parent on welfare. Where does my child support go?
- ▶ I'm doing my own legal research as a self-represented litigant
- ▶ What are some of the important changes to the law on getting and keeping Canadian citizenship?
- ▶ How can I appeal my conviction or sentence in a criminal case?
- ▶ I need help with my income tax