Welcome to Clicklaw
This site provides legal information, education and help
for British Columbians. What is here for you?
Solve ProblemsUnderstand your rights, solve legal problems
Your daily life
Your legal system
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
- I'm applying for probate; where can I find forms?
- I'm the executor of a will; what are my first steps?
- How do I apply for welfare?
- I want to find out about BC disability benefits
- I've been dismissed (fired) without just cause
- What is a representation agreement?
- Our marriage is over; do we have to go to court?
- + View all common questions
New or updated questions
- I want to contest or dispute a will. What can I do?
- A family member just died. What do I need to do?
- Where can I find rules, forms and guides for court?
- Family, civil & criminal law - what's the difference?
- Small Claims Court vs Supreme Court of BC - what's the difference?
- My friend's partner hurt her. How can she stay safe?