Welcome to Clicklaw
This site provides legal information, education and help
for British Columbians. What is here for you?
Your daily life
Your legal system
- I'm applying for probate; where can I find forms?
- I'm the executor of a will; what are my first steps?
- How do I apply for welfare?
- I want to find out about BC disability benefits
- I've been dismissed (fired) without just cause
- What is a representation agreement?
- Our marriage is over; do we have to go to court?
- + View all common questions
New or updated questions
- ▶ How are BC disability benefits changing on December 1, 2015?
- ▶ How can I get a Certificate of Divorce?
- ▶ Can I use a Representation Agreement or Power of Attorney made in another province or country?
- ▶ We’ve started a non-profit group and we want it to become a society
- ▶ I’m buying a house
- ▶ I want to know what my rights are as a condo/strata owner
- ▶ What rights do people have around treatment for mental illness?
- ▶ I'm doing my own legal research as a self-represented litigant