Welcome to Clicklaw
This site provides legal information, education and help
for British Columbians. What is here for you?
Solve ProblemsUnderstand your rights, solve legal problems
Your daily life
Your legal system
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
- I'm applying for probate; where can I find forms?
- I'm the executor of a will; what are my first steps?
- How do I apply for welfare?
- I want to find out about BC disability benefits
- I've been dismissed (fired) without just cause
- What is a representation agreement?
- Our marriage is over; do we have to go to court?
- + View all common questions
New or updated questions
- ▶I'm a single parent on welfare. Where does my child support go?
- ▶I'm doing my own legal research as a self-represented litigant
- ▶What are some of the important changes to the law on getting and keeping Canadian citizenship?
- ▶How can I appeal my conviction or sentence in a criminal case?
- ▶I need help with my income tax
- ▶What legal issues do I need to address when a family member dies?
- ▶I’ve been turned down for CPP disability benefits