Welcome to Clicklaw
This site provides legal information, education and help
for British Columbians. What is here for you?
Your daily life
Your legal system
- I'm applying for probate; where can I find forms?
- I'm the executor of a will; what are my first steps?
- How do I apply for welfare?
- I want to find out about BC disability benefits
- I've been dismissed (fired) without just cause
- What is a representation agreement?
- Our marriage is over; do we have to go to court?
- + View all common questions
New or updated questions
- ▶ Can I get a legal order to keep an abuser away from me?
- ▶ I think I was sexually harassed. What can I do?
- ▶ What does the new Societies Act require?
- ▶ Is marijuana legal in BC?
- ▶ I have to do my own judicial review
- ▶ I have to go on welfare. What do I need to know before I apply?
- ▶ I'm doing my own legal research as a self-represented litigant
- ▶ I’ve been discriminated against