Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 155 common questions
- I’m applying for probate; where can I find the forms required?
- I am the executor of my mother's will and am doing the work myself
- I have to go on welfare. What do I need to know before I apply?
- I want to find out about getting BC disability benefits
- I’ve been dismissed (fired) without just cause
- Should I have an enduring power of attorney or a representation agreement?
- Our marriage is over; do we have to go to court?
- Where can I find the rules, forms and guides for court?
- What is a "living will" and is one available in BC?
- What's the difference between civil, family and criminal law?
- How long will my EI last if I get laid off?
- I’ve missed a few mortgage payments and am facing foreclosure
- I want to know what my rights are as a condo/strata owner
- A friend was sponsored to come to Canada but the sponsor left her. What can she do?
- How can I dispute a traffic ticket?
- Where can I find legal help I can afford?
- I'm trying to prepare a Supreme Court case
- I am a grandparent raising my grandchild. What are my rights and what kind of benefits can I receive?
- Can I fill in court forms online?
- Can I get a legal order to keep an abuser away from me?