menu icon
MyLawBC Family Resolution Centre

MyLawBC Family Resolution Centre

Free service for separated parents. Make parenting and child support arrangements setting out how you and the other parent will raise and support your children. Work together to resolve the issues important to your family. If you can’t agree, you can get the help of a free professional mediator.

View website

produced by
Legal Aid BC
produced in
last reviewed
March 2021 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
self-help & forms
MyLawBC, self-help, mediation, create your own agreement, separation agreement, family law agreements, Parenting after Separation, parenting arrangements, parenting apart, Legal Aid BC