BCEA Policy & Procedure Manual: Immediate Needs

If you have an urgent need for shelter, then you must ask for an “Immediate Needs Assessment” when you apply for welfare from the Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction.

View website

produced by
BC Ministry of Social Development & Poverty Reduction
produced in
last reviewed
February 2017 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
welfare, applying for welfare, applying for housing, income assistance, hardship assistance