Public Guardian and Trustee - Youth In Care

If you are in the continuing care of the province of BC, then you have a property guardian and that is the Public Guardian and Trustee (PGT). This means that the PGT is responsible for your legal and financial affairs.

View PDF

produced by
Public Guardian and Trustee of BC
produced in
last reviewed
November 2016 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.

Also available in:

resource type
manuals & books