Options for Helping Adults Who Cannot Manage Financial and Legal Matters on Their Own

This guide explains the options available for you to help adults who are not able to manage their financial & legal affairs on their own. It covers informal options, personal planning options, and others such as federal government pension trustee and committee of estate.

View PDF

produced by
Public Guardian and Trustee of BC
produced in
last reviewed
January 2014 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
manuals & books
representation agreements, RA7, enduring power of attorney, EPOA