Legal Help Guide for British Columbians - Complaints About Police and Other Authorities

This guide offers some first steps and useful resources for people in BC facing problems with authorities, such as: being harassed or assaulted by the police; abusive treatment by a provincial or federal government worker or any abuse experienced in a residential school.

View website

produced by
Nicola Valley Advocacy Centre and Courthouse Libraries BC
produced in
resource type
self-help & forms
complaint about the police, residential schools, Indian Residential School Settlement Agreement, police assault, Aboriginal rights, abuse of authority, Harassment, assault, complaints against the RCMP