Making an agreement after you separate

Describes agreements (often called separation agreements), how to make one, what to do with it once you've made it, how to change or enforce an agreement, and when to get a consent order instead.

View website

produced by
Legal Services Society
produced in
last reviewed
January 2013 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
common-law relationships, cohabitation/marriage agreement, separation agreement, family law agreements, Family Law in BC website