Order to Waive Fees Package

If you can't pay your court fees, you can apply to the court for an order to waive fees. This self-help package includes information and forms on how to apply to waive fees for matters in BC Supreme Court (civil and family). The link takes you to a Microsoft Word file.

View details

produced by
Court Services Branch BC
produced in
last reviewed
January 2012 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
self-help & forms
indigency order, indigent status, impoverished, impoverishment, court fees