How to get a final family order if you agree

A self-help guide for either party to use in GETTING a parenting or child/spousal support order in either the Supreme or Provincial Court of BC if they both agree on the terms. Includes links to blank forms.

View website

produced by
Legal Services Society
produced in
last reviewed
January 2013 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
self-help & forms
changing an order, child support, spousal support, custody, guardianship, access, Supreme Court, Provincial Court, consent orders, court forms, fillable forms, Family Law in BC website