menu icon
Sponsoring Your Family

Sponsoring Your Family

Explains how if you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, dependent child (including adopted child) or other eligible relative (such as a parent or grandparent) to become a permanent resident.

View website

produced by
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Also available in:

French (web)

resource type
sponsoring family members, sponsorship, immigrating to Canada, immigration