How to use a Supreme Court Notice of Intention to Proceed (Form F48)

This self-help guide explains how and when to use a Notice of Intention to Proceed, a form that you fill out and serve on the other party when there has been a long delay in your Supreme Court action and you want to start it up again. Includes links to blank forms.

View website

produced by
Legal Services Society
produced in
last reviewed
January 2013 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
self-help & forms
notice of intention to proceed, Supreme Court, Family Law in BC website, court forms, new forms, fillable forms, filling out court forms, Supreme Court Family Rules