How to get an interim family order if you can't agree

This self-help guide explains how to apply for an interim family order (for issues such as parenting, child/spousal support, and property) in the Supreme Court of BC if the parties don't agree on the terms. Includes links to blank forms.

View website

produced by
Legal Services Society
produced in
last reviewed
January 2013 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
self-help & forms
custody guardianship & access, child support, spousal support, Supreme Court, Provincial Court, court order, court forms, fillable forms, Family Law in BC website, court orders, court order, final order, parenting