How to change a family order if you can't agree

Self-help guide for either party to change a family order (for issues such as parenting, child/spousal support, and property) in either BC Provincial or Supreme Court if they don't agree on the terms. Includes links to the blank Provincial and Supreme Court forms.

View website

produced by
Legal Services Society
produced in
last reviewed
January 2013 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
self-help & forms
changing an order, child support, spousal support, custody, guardianship, access, Provincial Court, Supreme Court, court forms, fillable forms, Family Law in BC website