If You Have a Problem with Your Lawyer

This script explains what to do if you have a problem with your lawyer. Topics include “Can the Law Society help solve the problem?”, “Are Law Society decisions final?” and “Is your lawyer’s fee the problem?”.

View website

produced by
The Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch (CBABC)
produced in

Also available in:

Chinese (simplified) (PDF)
Mandarin (audio/podcast)
Punjabi (PDF)

resource type
problem with your lawyer, miscommunication, misconduct, delay, Law Society, Professional Conduct Department, discipline hearing, reprimand, fine, suspension, disbarment, lawyer’s fee problem
other formats