menu icon

Watch this spot: A new Clicklaw website is coming on June 19! For more about our exciting plans for Clicklaw, read this.

Peace Bonds and Assault Charges

Peace Bonds and Assault Charges

If someone threatens to hurt you or damage your property, a peace bond can offer protection. Learn how they work, and the steps involved in applying for a peace bond.

View website

produced by
People's Law School
produced in
last reviewed
June 2018 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
peace bond, no-contact order, personal safety, going to the police, criminal charges, assault, Dial-A-Law