Interjurisdictional Support Orders: Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently asked questions about the laws that apply where one party lives outside BC and the other lives in the province, and one party wants to obtain a support order, change an existing order, or enforce an order. In these situations, interjurisdictional support order (ISO) laws apply.

View website

produced by
BC Ministry of Attorney General
produced in
resource type
child support, spousal support, support order, consent order, enforcement of support, changing an order, party living outside BC, interjurisdictional issues, international