Common Questions

My employer isn’t paying my wages

BC law requires that employers must pay an employee's wages at least twice a month. There are options available if your employer isn't paying your wages.

Good starting points include:

Need more help?

See our related common questions:

Last reviewed November 2017

employment standards, payment of wages, paycheque, late paycheque, late wages, nonpayment of wages