Common Questions

My tenants are causing problems

If you are having problems with your tenant, you can ask the Residential Tenancy Branch (RTB) for help. You can ask the RTB for more information or apply for a dispute resolution hearing to settle your conflict if you and your tenant can not resolve the problem.

Good starting points include:

See our related common questions:

Last reviewed January 2015

landlords, tenants & landlords, landlord-tenant disputes, problem with your tenants