menu icon
BC Residential Tenancy Branch

BC Residential Tenancy Branch

Contact the Residential Tenancy Branch for information, education and dispute resolution services for landlords and tenants. Information officers can provide general information about residential tenancies. They can help you complete forms, but they cannot give legal advice. The community offices in Vancouver provide limited services for in-person visits, available to individuals with low incomes.

Alternatives to court; Courts & tribunals; Housing, tenancy & neighbours
type of service
Information or self-help; Government services

Last updated June 08, 2023