Law Advocacy for People on Low Incomes
Tenancy Rights, Employment Assistance (welfare), Disability Benefits, CPP, & EI. Advocate services include: Assistance with filling out forms, Information about rights & resources, Representation to tribunals & hearings.View website
- Courts & tribunals; Debt; Disabilities; Employment; Health; Housing, tenancy & neighbours; Legal help & lawyers; Pensions, benefits & welfare; Rights & citizenship
- type of service
- Legal advice, representation or advocacy; Information or self-help
- language support:
- English, French, Punjabi, Spanish
- Drop-in hours are Monday to Thursday, from 1pm to 4pm.
- service restriction:
- No restrictions. We also refer to other organizations.