Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 152 common questions
- A friend was sponsored to come to Canada but the sponsor left her. What can she do?
- A woman is being abused by her partner. What legal help can she get?
- Can Aboriginal children at risk be put in the care of relatives?
- Can I fill in court forms online?
- Can I get a court-appointed lawyer for my criminal case?
- Can I get a legal order to keep an abuser away from me?
- Can my same-sex partner immigrate to Canada?
- Can they search my school locker without my consent?
- Doesn’t a youth record go away after a few years?
- How I can protect my music from being ripped off?
- How can I appeal my conviction or sentence in a criminal case?
- How can I dispute a traffic ticket?
- How can I get the best out of my lawyer?
- How can I help a person who cannot manage their own affairs?
- How can I protect myself against identity theft?
- How can mediation help me with a separation (divorce) agreement?
- How do I apply for CPP retirement benefits?
- How do I apply for a pardon?
- How do I know if a will has been probated?
- How do I know which court to go to for a family matter?