Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 150 common questions
- If I don’t get welfare this month I’ll lose my housing
- I’m looking for information about the Parenting After Separation program
- I was assaulted by police
- I know someone who is being stalked and want to help her find information about protecting her safety
- We’ve started a non-profit group and we want it to become a society
- What are my rights after arrest, and what might happen after?
- How can I get the best out of my lawyer?
- What about child protection for Aboriginal people?
- I need to know about housing benefits on reserve
- I need help with my income tax
- The Ministry is threatening to take my kids
- I want to apply for Canadian citizenship
- What can I do if I suspect a child may be being abused?
- How can mediation help me with a separation (divorce) agreement?
- I am worried about an older adult who may be being abused or neglected
- We are separating and want to cooperate about settling the finances
- My tenants are causing problems
- I have a BC court order to pay child support. My job now pays me less than I made when the order was made. Can I just pay less based on my new lower salary?
- What does the judge consider in sentencing an Aboriginal person?
- How do I apply for CPP retirement benefits?