Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 144 common questions
- What are my rights after arrest, and what might happen after?
- How can I get the best out of my lawyer?
- My landlord hasn’t carried out repairs. Can I stop paying rent?
- How can mediation help me with a divorce agreement?
- What can I do if I suspect a child may be being abused?
- I need to know about housing benefits on reserve
- What can you do about cyberbullying?
- We’ve started a non-profit group and we want it to become a society
- We are separating and want to cooperate about settling the finances
- I’m considering renting out my property
- The Ministry is threatening to take my kids
- I’m worried my friend’s partner may hurt her – how can I help her stay safe?
- I am worried about an older adult who may be being abused or neglected
- I want to apply for Canadian citizenship
- What does the judge consider in sentencing an Aboriginal person?
- How do I apply for CPP retirement benefits?
- When might I need a power of attorney?
- I’m buying a house
- How do I know which court to go to for a family matter?
- I’m under 18 and in trouble with the law. What are my rights?