Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 161 common questions
- My tenants are causing problems
- What’s the difference between Small Claims Court and the Supreme Court of BC?
- If I don’t get welfare this month I’ll lose my housing
- What can you do about cyberbullying?
- I need help with my income tax
- Where can I find out about benefits for seniors?
- I’m worried my friend’s partner may hurt her – how can I help her stay safe?
- The Ministry is threatening to take my kids
- I’m trying to decide whether to apply early for CPP
- My parents are separating. What about my concerns?
- I’m looking for information about the Parenting After Separation program
- I know someone who is being stalked and want to help her find information about protecting her safety
- I want to apply for Canadian citizenship
- How can I get the best out of my lawyer?
- I need to know about housing benefits on reserve
- My child was a victim of crime and has to go to court
- What are my rights after arrest, and what might happen after?
- I was assaulted by police
- I have a BC court order to pay child support. My job now pays me less than I made when the order was made. Can I just pay less based on my new lower salary?
- I am worried about an older adult who may be being abused or neglected