Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 143 common questions
- What can you do about cyberbullying?
- I’m looking for information about the Parenting After Separation program
- What about child protection for Aboriginal people?
- How can I get the best out of my lawyer?
- What are my rights after arrest, and what might happen after?
- I need to know about housing benefits on reserve
- How can mediation help me with a divorce agreement?
- What can I do if I suspect a child may be being abused?
- I’m considering renting out my property
- We’ve started a non-profit group and we want it to become a society
- The Ministry is threatening to take my kids
- I want to apply for Canadian citizenship
- We are separating and want to cooperate about settling the finances
- I am worried about an older adult who may be being abused or neglected
- What does the judge consider in sentencing an Aboriginal person?
- How do I apply for CPP retirement benefits?
- How do I make a will?
- When might I need a power of attorney?
- I’m buying a house
- I’m taking care of a relative’s child. What kind of benefits can I get?