Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 154 common questions
- My tenants are causing problems
- How do I know if a will has been probated?
- My parents are separating. What about my concerns?
- My child was a victim of crime and has to go to court
- The Ministry is threatening to take my kids
- I’m looking for information about the Parenting After Separation program
- I know someone who is being stalked and want to help her find information about protecting her safety
- How can I get the best out of my lawyer?
- What are my rights after arrest, and what might happen after?
- I'm trying to find a will
- I was assaulted by police
- I’m buying a house
- I need to know about housing benefits on reserve
- I want to apply for Canadian citizenship
- I want to contest or dispute a will. What can I do?
- What about child protection for Aboriginal people?
- I have a BC court order to pay child support. My job now pays me less than I made when the order was made. Can I just pay less based on my new lower salary?
- I am worried about an older adult who may be being abused or neglected
- I'm doing my own legal research as a self-represented litigant
- What’s the difference between Small Claims Court and the Supreme Court of BC?