Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 143 common questions
- We can't agree about who the children should live with
- What can I do about faulty repairs to my vehicle?
- Where can I find out about benefits for seniors?
- I’ve been charged with a crime. How do I defend myself?
- Who gets the child tax benefit?
- My employer isn’t paying my wages
- I’m having problems with my neighbours
- I’m trying to decide whether to apply early for CPP
- I am trying to set up a trust for someone who has a disability
- I’m on income assistance and have been turned down for a crisis grant
- I am Aboriginal, and I need help with my income tax
- My child was a victim of crime and has to go to court
- My parents are separating. What about my concerns?
- I'm wondering if I should make a will
- I’m representing myself at a landlord/tenant hearing
- My landlord hasn’t carried out repairs. Can I stop paying rent?
- If I don’t get welfare this month I’ll lose my housing
- I was assaulted by police
- I’m looking for information about the Parenting After Separation program
- I know someone who is being stalked and want to help her find information about protecting her safety