Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 158 common questions
- I am trying to set up a trust for someone who has a disability
- I'm trying to find a will
- I’m starting a small business. What do I need to know about the legal aspects?
- Is a will different for people who live on reserve?
- We’ve started a non-profit group and we want it to become a society
- Someone is threatening to sue me for defamation. How would I defend myself?
- I’m having problems with my neighbours
- How can I help a person who cannot manage their own affairs?
- I’m considering renting out my property
- I am Aboriginal, and I need help with my income tax
- My boyfriend wants me to co-sign for his truck loan
- How are BC disability benefits changing on December 1, 2015?
- What can I do about faulty repairs to my vehicle?
- I’ve been charged with a crime. How do I defend myself?
- I’m on income assistance and have been turned down for a crisis grant
- I’m representing myself at a landlord/tenant hearing
- What can mediation help me with?
- We can't agree about who the children should live with
- I'm doing my own legal research as a self-represented litigant
- I’m buying a house