Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 152 common questions
- Someone is threatening to sue me for defamation. How would I defend myself?
- What can mediation help me with?
- My landlord hasn’t carried out repairs. Can I stop paying rent?
- How can I help a person who cannot manage their own affairs?
- I’ve been charged with a crime. How do I defend myself?
- I am Aboriginal, and I need help with my income tax
- What can I do about faulty repairs to my vehicle?
- I am trying to set up a trust for someone who has a disability
- I’m having problems with my neighbours
- We can't agree about who the children should live with
- I’m representing myself at a landlord/tenant hearing
- I’m on income assistance and have been turned down for a crisis grant
- Where can I find out about benefits for seniors?
- I need help with my income tax
- I’m considering renting out my property
- I’m worried my friend’s partner may hurt her – how can I help her stay safe?
- I’m trying to decide whether to apply early for CPP
- What can you do about cyberbullying?
- My parents are separating. What about my concerns?
- My child was a victim of crime and has to go to court