Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 145 common questions
- My landlord is threatening to evict me
- I’ve been charged with a crime. How do I defend myself?
- What can I do about faulty repairs to my vehicle?
- I’m trying to decide whether to apply early for CPP
- My child was a victim of crime and has to go to court
- I'm wondering if I should make a will
- My parents are separating. What about my concerns?
- I’m on income assistance and have been turned down for a crisis grant
- I am trying to set up a trust for someone who has a disability
- I am Aboriginal, and I need help with my income tax
- Who gets the child tax benefit?
- I’m having problems with my neighbours
- I want to know about compensation for abuse in residential schools
- I’m representing myself at a landlord/tenant hearing
- My employer isn’t paying my wages
- I was assaulted by police
- What about child protection for Aboriginal people?
- If I don’t get welfare this month I’ll lose my housing
- What are my rights after arrest, and what might happen after?
- I’m looking for information about the Parenting After Separation program