Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 152 common questions
- I bought something online and now I want to cancel. Can I do that?
- I want to learn about the new BC Family Law Act
- How is welfare different on and off reserve?
- My lawyer’s bill is too high
- I’ve been charged with drinking and driving
- I have started a family court case. How will the new Family Law Act affect my case?
- ICBC won’t pay accident benefits so I’m going to sue for personal injuries
- My ex stopped paying child support when he moved out of province
- How do I make a will?
- What rights do people have around treatment for mental illness?
- What happens with parenting of the children in cases of spousal abuse?
- I’m going to the interview for welfare. What do I need to know?
- I’ve been cut off workers' compensation benefits
- I know a family who has just immigrated. What information would help them?
- My employer isn’t paying my wages
- Who gets the child tax benefit?
- How do I know which court to go to?
- My boyfriend wants me to co-sign for his truck loan
- I’m starting a small business. What do I need to know about the legal aspects?
- Is a will different for people who live on reserve?