Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 145 common questions
- I want to learn about the new BC Family Law Act
- ICBC won’t pay accident benefits so I’m going to sue for personal injuries
- My common-law partner died. What legal issues do I need to know about?
- I’ve been turned down for CPP disability benefits
- What rights do people have around treatment for mental illness?
- How is welfare different on and off reserve?
- I’m starting a small business. What do I need to know about the legal aspects?
- My ex stopped paying child support when he moved out of province
- My boyfriend wants me to co-sign for his truck loan
- What happens with parenting of the children in cases of wife abuse?
- I’ve been cut off workers' compensation benefits
- What can mediation help me with?
- Is a will different for people who live on reserve?
- How do I know which court to go to?
- How do I make a complaint about my doctor?
- Someone is threatening to sue me for defamation. How would I defend myself?
- We can't agree about who the children should live with
- I’m going to the interview for welfare. What do I need to know?
- Where can I find out about benefits for seniors?
- How can I help a person who cannot manage their own affairs?