Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 161 common questions
- Who can get the full old age security pension?
- I want to contest or dispute a will. What can I do?
- My employer isn’t paying my wages
- A woman is being abused by her partner. What legal help can she get?
- I’m being sued in small claims court
- My lawyer’s bill is too high
- I'm trying to find a will
- Who owns my medical records?
- How are BC disability benefits changing on December 1, 2015?
- I bought something online and now I want to cancel. Can I do that?
- I’m thinking about declaring bankruptcy
- I want to learn about the new BC Family Law Act
- Who gets the child tax benefit?
- I've been in a motor vehicle accident. What can I do?
- I have started a family court case. How will the new Family Law Act affect my case?
- What happens with parenting of the children in cases of spousal abuse?
- I’ve been charged with drinking and driving
- We’ve started a non-profit group and we want it to become a society
- My ex stopped paying child support when he moved out of province
- I'm doing my own legal research as a self-represented litigant