Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 144 common questions
- My common-law partner died. What legal issues do I need to know about?
- My lawyer’s bill is too high
- I know a family who has just immigrated. What information would help them?
- ICBC won’t pay accident benefits so I’m going to sue for personal injuries
- How is welfare different on and off reserve?
- I’ve been turned down for CPP disability benefits
- My ex stopped paying child support when he moved out of province
- How do I make a complaint about my doctor?
- What rights do people have around treatment for mental illness?
- I’ve been cut off workers' compensation benefits
- My landlord is threatening to evict me
- I’m starting a small business. What do I need to know about the legal aspects?
- What happens with parenting of the children in cases of wife abuse?
- My boyfriend wants me to co-sign for his truck loan
- How do I know which court to go to?
- What can mediation help me with?
- Is a will different for people who live on reserve?
- I’m going to the interview for welfare. What do I need to know?
- Someone is threatening to sue me for defamation. How would I defend myself?
- Who gets the child tax benefit?