Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 160 common questions
- Can I fill in court forms online?
- I was caught shoplifting, and now the store has sent me a letter demanding money. Can they do this?
- My common-law partner died. What legal issues do I need to know about?
- What legal issues do I need to address when a family member dies?
- I’m going to the interview for welfare. What do I need to know?
- I need to take someone to small claims court
- How do I know if a will has been probated?
- What rights do people have around treatment for mental illness?
- How do I make a will?
- We want to start a refugee claim in Canada
- How do I make a complaint about my doctor?
- How does diversion work and how can I get it?
- Can they search my school locker without my consent?
- I have to do my own judicial review
- I am being harassed by debt collectors. Are they allowed to do that?
- Doesn’t a youth record go away after a few years?
- My landlord is threatening to evict me
- I’ve been turned down for CPP disability benefits
- How do I make a complaint against my lawyer?
- How is welfare different on and off reserve?