Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 152 common questions
- Where can I find legal help I can afford?
- I need to take someone to small claims court
- What legal issues do I need to address when a family member dies?
- I am being harassed by debt collectors. Are they allowed to do that?
- Can they search my school locker without my consent?
- How does diversion work and how can I get it?
- I think my relative died without making a will
- A woman is being abused by her partner. What legal help can she get?
- How do I make a complaint against my lawyer?
- Doesn’t a youth record go away after a few years?
- Who can get the full old age security pension?
- My common-law partner died. What legal issues do I need to know about?
- We want to start a refugee claim in Canada
- I have to do my own judicial review
- I’m being sued in small claims court
- I’m thinking about declaring bankruptcy
- Who owns my medical records?
- I’ve been turned down for CPP disability benefits
- I want to learn about the new BC Family Law Act
- I bought something online and now I want to cancel. Can I do that?