Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 144 common questions
- Where can I find legal help I can afford?
- How does diversion work and how can I get it?
- Can they search my school locker without my consent?
- I want to know what my rights are as a condo owner
- A woman is being abused by her partner. What legal help can she get?
- Who can get the full old age security pension?
- How do I make a complaint against my lawyer?
- I’ve been charged with drinking and driving
- I’m thinking about declaring bankruptcy
- I have started a family court case. How will the new Family Law Act affect my case?
- I think my relative died without making a will
- I’m being sued in small claims court
- Doesn’t a youth record go away after a few years?
- What legal issues do I need to address when a family member dies?
- I want to learn about the new BC Family Law Act
- Who owns my medical records?
- I bought something online and now I want to cancel. Can I do that?
- I have to do my own judicial review
- We want to start a refugee claim in Canada
- My lawyer’s bill is too high