How to change an agreement

Describes how to change an agreement that was made after separation to deal with issues of parenting, support, and/or property. Includes information on when to file a changed agreement with the court.

View website

produced by
Legal Services Society
produced in
last reviewed
January 2014 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
changing an agreement, divorce & separation