Same-sex marriage/divorce: How to get a divorce if your home country doesn’t recognize your marriage

Describes how you can get a divorce if your same-sex marriage isn't recognized in your home country.

View website

produced by
Legal Services Society
produced in
last reviewed
January 2016 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
same-sex partners, divorce, divorce & separation, Family Law in BC website