Making agreements for your child’s care

Fact sheet explains help you can get to care for your child and reduce the strain on your family, including from community services or government programs and by making family support agreements, Voluntary Care Agreements, or Special Needs Agreements.

View website

produced by
Legal Services Society
produced in
last reviewed
January 2013 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
Ministry of Children and Family Development, child protection, family support services, voluntary care agreement, special needs agreement