How to serve Provincial Court documents

Sometimes a legal process will require that documents be "served." This means that you must provide the document(s) to the other party or parties in a case. This self-help guide explains how to serve documents for a Provincial Court process and includes links to the blank forms required.

View website

produced by
Legal Services Society
produced in
resource type
self-help & forms
serving documents, affidavit of personal service, affidavit of ordinary service, court forms, Family Law in BC website