How to arrange for alternative (substitutional) service

This self-help guide sets out how to serve Provincial or Supreme court documents when the other party is avoiding service or unavailable. Includes links to blank forms.

View website

produced by
Legal Services Society
produced in
last reviewed
January 2013 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
self-help & forms
serving documents, court forms, fillable forms, Family Law in BC website, alternative service