How to get an interim family order in Supreme Court if you agree

A self-help guide to apply for an interim parenting or child/spousal support order in the Supreme Court of BC if the parties agree on the terms. Includes links to blank forms.

View website

produced by
Legal Services Society
produced in
last reviewed
January 2013 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
self-help & forms
custody, guardianship, access, child support, spousal support, Supreme Court, court order, court forms, fillable forms, Family Law in BC website, orders, non-final orders, initial orders, Supreme Court Family Rules