Child protection: How to make a complaint against the ministry

Self-help information for people who are dealing with the Ministry of Children and Family Development and have a complaint about the process or how they are being treated.

View website

produced by
Legal Services Society
produced in
resource type
self-help & forms
child protection, removal of a child from the home, parent's rights, Family Law in BC website