Child protection: How to get help if someone reports you to the ministry

Self-help information for parents whose children have been taken — or may be taken — by the Ministry of Children and Family Development.

View website

produced by
Legal Services Society
produced in
last reviewed
January 2013 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
self-help & forms
child protection, removal of a child from the home, parent's rights, Family Law in BC website