Child protection: How to ask the ministry for help

Self-help information for parents who are having trouble looking after their children and want to ask the Ministry of Children and Family Development for help.

View website

produced by
Legal Services Society
produced in
last reviewed
January 2013 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
self-help & forms
child protection, removal of a child from the home, parent's rights, Family Law in BC website