How to change a family order in Supreme Court if you agree

A self-help guide for either party to use in changing a parenting or child/spousal support order in the Supreme Court of BC if they both agree on the terms. Includes links to blank forms.

View website

produced by
Legal Services Society
produced in
last reviewed
January 2013 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
self-help & forms
changing an order, child support, spousal support, custody, guardianship, access, Supreme Court, court forms, fillable forms, Family Law in BC website