Aboriginal child protection wallet card

Informs Aboriginal parents of their right to get a lawyer as soon as the Ministry of Children and Family Development contacts them about a child protection issue. Includes how to contact legal aid to find out if you qualify for a free lawyer.

View PDF

produced by
Legal Services Society
produced in
last reviewed
January 2013 i Last date reviewed by a qualified expert to ensure content up-to-date. See "Tips" in Clicklaw content criteria (bottom of pageside menu) for details.
resource type
Aboriginal parent, removal of a child from the home, child protection, parent's rights, legal aid