menu icon

BC Ministry of Labour

The Ministry's services include Employment Standards Branch, Employers' Advisers Office, and Workers' Advisers Office.

View website

Showing 1 results

Sort by:
Sort by:
Workers Advisers

Workers' Advisers help workers who are having problems with workers compensation claims in BC. A Workers' Adviser can help you understand WCB (Worksafe) ...

From BC Ministry of Labour
+ all locations