menu icon
MyLaw BC Family Resolution Centre

MyLaw BC Family Resolution Centre

Free service for separated parents. Make parenting and child support arrangements setting out how you and the other parent will raise and support your children. Work together to resolve the issues important to your family. If you can’t agree, you can get the help of a free professional mediator.

Alternatives to court; Family law; Legal help & lawyers
type of service
Conflict resolution; Information or self-help

All of BC
language support
service restriction
At least one person must live in BC
Last updated July 21, 2021