BWSS Legal Forms Workshop
Third Wednesday of every month, from 5:45-7:45pm, BWSS will have a Court Forms Preparation Clinic in partnership with Amici Curiae Paralegal Program. Women will be scheduled to meet with volunteer paralegals to draft affidavits that are necessary for their family law process in the Provincial Court of BC, Supreme Court of BC, and BC Court of Appeal. Paralegals are also able to assist with drafting and preparing certain family law court forms in the BC Supreme Court and Court of Appeal.
- Abuse & family violence; Courts & tribunals; Family law; Legal help & lawyers; Women
- type of service
- Legal advice, representation or advocacy; Information or self-help
BWSS Court Forms Preparation Clinic
BWSS Court Forms Preparation Clinic Vancouver, BC Vancouver, BC
(604) 687-1868 ext. 307 (Vicky Law, Legal Advocacy Program Coordinator)
- language support:
- Schedule an appointment by calling. Appointments are 2 hours. These clinics will be held on an ongoing basis, on the third Wednesday of every month. There will be 4 volunteer paralegals at each clinic and one volunteer lawyer to swear or affirm the affidavit.
- service restriction:
- Women only; Requirements: 1) self-represented; 2) will begin or already has a matter in the family law courts; and 3) needs assistance in draft a family law affidavit for her legal matter.