Mediation Referral pilot program: LSS & Mediate BC

You must be financially eligible and not be qualified for legal aid in order to get 6 hours of paid family mediation services. It helps families address: property, debt, spousal support and child-related issues. Services include: mediation services by a private family mediator, information and options for resolving legal issues out-of-court, help for families to reach an out-of-court agreement, and referrals to advice services to prepare and support clients through mediation.

Alternatives to court; Family law; Legal help & lawyers
type of service
Legal advice, representation or advocacy; Counselling or support
LSS Call Centre: 604-408-2172 (Greater Vancouver)
LSS Call Centre: 1-866-577-2525 (call no charge, elsewhere in BC)
All of BC
language support
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Wednesdays
Last updated August 11, 2015