Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 16 common questions
- I’ve missed a few mortgage payments and am facing foreclosure
- I want to know what my rights are as a condo owner
- I have to do my own judicial review
- My landlord is threatening to evict me
- I’m representing myself at a landlord/tenant hearing
- I’m having problems with my neighbours
- If I don’t get welfare this month I’ll lose my housing
- I need to know about housing benefits on reserve
- I’m considering renting out my property
- My landlord hasn’t carried out repairs. Can I stop paying rent?
- I’m buying a house
- My tenants are causing problems
- I’m selling my home
- My home reno was a disaster. Can I sue these guys?
- I want information about subsidized housing for seniors
- What assistance is available if someone breaks into your home?