Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 14 common questions
- I was caught shoplifting, and now the store has sent me a letter demanding money. Can they do this?
- How can I dispute a traffic ticket?
- How does diversion work and how can I get it?
- I’ve been charged with drinking and driving
- Doesn’t a youth record go away after a few years?
- I’ve been charged with a crime. How do I defend myself?
- I was assaulted by police
- What are my rights after arrest, and what might happen after?
- What does the judge consider in sentencing an Aboriginal person?
- I’m under 18 and in trouble with the law. What are my rights?
- I’m looking for information about a shoplifting charge
- I have an outstanding arrest warrant and I need welfare. What can I do?
- How do I apply for a pardon?
- Can I get a court-appointed lawyer for my criminal case?