Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 10 common questions
- How does diversion work and how can I get it?
- I’ve been charged with drinking and driving
- I’ve been charged with a crime. How do I defend myself?
- What are my rights after arrest, and what might happen after?
- I have an outstanding arrest warrant and I need welfare. What can I do?
- I’m looking for information about a shoplifting charge
- I’m under 18 and in trouble with the law. What are my rights?
- Can I get a court-appointed lawyer for my criminal case?
- How can I appeal my conviction or sentence in a criminal case?
- Provincial Court Resources for Everyone: Criminal Court