Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 10 common questions
- Where can I find the rules, forms and guides for court?
- I'm trying to prepare a Supreme Court case
- Can I fill in court forms online?
- I have to do my own judicial review
- How do I know which court to go to for a family matter?
- I may have to go to BC Supreme Court. Where do I start?
- What’s the difference between Small Claims Court and the Supreme Court of BC?
- I'm involved in a Supreme Court case and can’t afford the court fees
- I want to contest or dispute a will. What can I do?
- I'm doing my own legal research as a self-represented litigant