Refine Your Search
Common QuestionsStarting points for common legal questions
We have found 14 common questions
- I’ve missed a few mortgage payments and am facing foreclosure
- I'm trying to prepare a Supreme Court case
- I need to take someone to small claims court
- I’m being sued in small claims court
- ICBC won’t pay accident benefits so I’m going to sue for personal injuries
- How do I know which court to go to?
- I’ve been charged with a crime. How do I defend myself?
- I want to contest or dispute a will. What can I do?
- How do I know which court to go to for a family matter?
- I may have to go to BC Supreme Court. Where do I start?
- I'm doing my own legal research as a self-represented litigant
- Provincial Court Resources for Everyone: Family Court
- Provincial Court Resources for Everyone: Small Claims Court
- Provincial Court Resources for Everyone: Criminal Court